Members may make advance court reservations online via the link below. All Club policies apply.
If you are unable to use your court reservation, please notify the office. Failure to register within ten minutes of the reserved time results in forfeiture of the reservation if other members are waiting to use the courts. A $5.00 fee will be charged to your account for failure to cancel unused reservations before 9am of the same day. All same day cancellations must be made by phone with the office. In the case of obvious rainouts, it is not necessary to phone in a cancellation.
Equity members may make reservations starting at 9am FIVE days in advance.
Non-equity members may make reservations starting at 9am THREE days in advance.
CLICK HERE FOR A HANDY RESERVATION "LEAD-TME" CHART (print it out and keep it near your computer)
Note: All "same day" reservations/cancellations must be made via the club office at 510-652-6060.
Court Scheduler Instructions:
Members must be logged in to make a reservation.
- Log in by entering your username and password in the boxes in the upper right and hit the “go” button. Once logged in, you will see your name at the very top of the screen.
- Use the calendar on the right to select a day you want to make a reservation. You’ll see four court reservation slots across the top. Scroll down to see two more, plus the ball machine. When making a ball machine booking, please also make sure to book a corresponding court timeslot.
- If you are logged in, the word "available" will display when you mouse over an open timeslot. Click on "available" and a pop-up window will open.
- From “title” select singles or doubles.
- From “duration” select the appropriate time.
- Under “notes” list your partners. Click the “confirm” button.
- Look at the calendar day again to make sure your reservation is now there.
- If it is all correct, you are finished and can log out. You will receive an email confirmation from the system.